Monday, November 9, 2009
And once we finally get some alone time we are both to worn out that we come home early. So I of course got all excited when I saw this cute Christmas idea.
You pre-plan a date for every month of the year. So I am hopeing since it's already planned on what we are going to do that we may actually do it! :)
Here is where I saw the idea:
Thursday, November 5, 2009
I really don't have time to post much but I just ran across this was cute idea and I want to share it.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
This worked for the first 5 months with my baby boy...than he grew out of the onesie at 6 months. He is a very tall boy for his age. But it was still fun to see him grow so fast.
Here is the collage I made for him out of his monthly pictures in the onesie:
I know there are a lot of new mother's out there and I thought I'd share this fun idea. I am starting to do this with my new baby girl, go figure she was born a lot smaller than my boy was and I bought an 18 month onsie just to be safe - I guess we will see if it works out!
And you can start the documentation at any stage - if you have a month old just start with the one month picture and document until 12 months.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Find out what the persons favorite candy is
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
2. You travel with an entourage. Okay, so two of them are fighting over a bag of Doritos and one of them has a crusty nose, but STILL.
3. You spend your days club-hopping. How else would your kids get to Brownies?
4. You're front and center at every awards show. Because your 10-year-old would never forgive you for being absent when he wins the school carnival karaoke contest.
5. You change clothes three times a day. And it's much more fun if you pretent it's because you're being stalked by the paparazzi, not a messy toddler.
6. You're on a spa diet. Your kids only leave broccoli on their plates for you.
7. You've flashed your boobs in public. Hey, it's not easy to juggle a hungry baby in one hand and unhook a nursing bra with the other!
8. People beg to sleep with you. Well, only because there's a monster under their bed.
9. You're covered in tatoos that your kid got in a birthday-party goody bag and plastered on you when you were too pooped to resist.
10. Hassled as you feel right now, in 20 years you'll miss all the chaos.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Here is my end project
My leash has a few alterations:
-I didn't put in a liner around the leash for the cup
-I used Webbing (I think you call it that) for the leash and not ribbon, seems for durable.
-I sowed on a large snap around the part of the leash that hooks to the stroller instead of Velcro, stays on better.
It really does come in handy! It's actually a lifesaver if you have a child that likes to throw their cup when they are done, like mine does.