Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Gift for a Sweet Tooth

There is always that one person in the family that you have a hard time shopping for. For me it is my brother. So for his birthday this year I just decided to give him a bunch of candy because face it who doesn't like candy! I found this idea from the crafty website "The Idea Room" - but they used it as a Father's Day Present and I just changed the labels and it worked out great for a birthday gift.

I figured it's pretty self explained so I did a quick photo tutorial:

It is made using a four pack of Stweart's soda and some scrap book paper.
You can also make it out of a six pack of IBC Cream Soda if you have tons of candy.

Find out what the persons favorite candy is

Fill the bottles with candy

Scrapbook on a label...I just looked up the candy logos on a google image search and photoshoped a little label for each individual candy bottle.

And top it off with some birthday ribbon!
Easy as can be and a fun gift for anyone and any holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY love this idea....totally going to use this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete