Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sippy Cup Leash

I saw this neat little project on one of my favorite blogs Make It and Love It forever ago and decided I needed to finally sit down and do it. And I actually did it and it has been wonderful to have.

Here is my end project




My leash has a few alterations:
-I didn't put in a liner around the leash for the cup
-I used Webbing (I think you call it that) for the leash and not ribbon, seems for durable.
-I sowed on a large snap around the part of the leash that hooks to the stroller instead of Velcro, stays on better.

It really does come in handy! It's actually a lifesaver if you have a child that likes to throw their cup when they are done, like mine does.

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I visit this site and see all of your crafts....how and when do you find time? Please tell me. Or am I just that bad of a multi tasker?

    ReplyDelete