Monday, August 3, 2009

Amish Friendship Bread

If you would of asked me a month ago what I loved to eat, I would have told you Amish Bread!
One of my friends gave me a start for Amish Friendship Bread and I kept it going for a month or so and finally I had to stop because I was the only one eating it! (and because I am never home anymore)

If you haven't had Amish Bread you are missing out. I kept the directions (which tell you how to start your own) and thought I would share them with you.

It takes 9 days to make but believe me this little bread is heavenly!


Just click on the image and you'll be able to read it better. If not right click it and save it to your computer, than you can print it out.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try this recipe! And I absolutely love Orange Julius...it's sad but I know the recipe by heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a started recipe.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete