Saturday, May 16, 2009

Calling all Pregnant Women


So this blog is becoming a personal journal...and I don't want it to be. I want to reach out to other mothers and get other's involved. I've had some time the past couple of days to post a lot (only because my husband is on a golf trip :) and I was hopeing it would get some people involved, but maybe not. Anyways I thought it would be fun to gather all of the pregnant women and their due dates and do some count downs (I know I am counting down the days). It's a thought, so if you'd like to join the pregnancy count down leave a comment with your name and your due date (and if you know the sex yet). You might find a few who share your month or even date!

And for the rest of you mothers who aren't pregnant, I promise this blog isn't all about the pregnancy. I’m making a list of more recipes and some crafts for next week so hang in there!

Thanks for all who are willing to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, well I am due Sept. 4th, but I am having a c-section planned for August 28th, so I'm pretty much just counting that as my due date. The sex is a girl- Ayla is her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Misty... are you interested in doing a Pampered Chef show for me in June? Just curious. Let me know whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete